Mikhail voskresensky - фридерик шопен ноктюрны
Between 1939 and 1958 the city was known as Osipenko , so named after Hero of the Soviet Union Polina Osipenko .  This name has now been given to the nearby village Osypenko where Polina Osipenko was born.
Unfortunately, after the Revolution, many graves were plundered and destroyed. Wrought iron fencing, granite and marble headstones, crosses, and sculptures were removed or destroyed. Some tombs were transferred in 1930 to the Alexander Nevsky Monastery - among them the tomb of the artist Alexander Ivanov, the composer Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov and Pushkin's sister Olga Pavlishcheva. In recent years, the cemetery has undergone renovation.
In 1957 he performed Shostakovich’s Second Piano Concerto at the Prague Spring festival in the presence of the composer, who highly praised his execution of the work. That was the premiere of the concerto in Europe.
- Iggy Pop - Some Weird Sin
- Various - Flash Back Collection Vol.II
- Eufeion One Time
- Lupus - II
- Various Anima
- G*Park - 2
- Modern String Quartet - Johann Sebastian Bach J. S. Bach Das Wohltemperierte Klavier Teil I • BWV 846-869
- Beatrice Lillie - Like He Loves Me - Nicodemus
- The Tabledancers - San Salvador
- Various - Back In Time Vol 6
- Tülay Özer - Zühtü
- Lola Beltrán - La Negra
- Burzum - Burzum 91 - Aske 92
- Paul Gillman Gillman Mas Vivo and En Vivo
- Dunk Shot Brothers - Holidays
- Various Paid In Full 34
- Henryk Szeryng - Edouard Lindenberg - Saint Saëns - Les classiques favoris
- Dr. Alban Dr Alban It's My Life
- Cookie Dingler - Eva Zoe Macha Et Les Autres... - Ne Change Rien
- Ini Kamoze Wings With Me - Hail Mi Idrine