Richard strauss -- herbert von karajan - ein heldenleben op. 40
Strauss was born on 11 June 1864 in Munich , the son of Josephine ( née Pschorr) and Franz Strauss , who was the principal horn player at the Court Opera in Munich.  In his youth, he received a thorough musical education from his father. He wrote his first composition at the age of six, and continued to write music almost until his death.
Richard Strauss was a leading German classical composer of the late Romantic and early modern eras best known for his operas Der Rosenkavalier and Salome , based on the play by Oscar Wilde. Hitler was a strong supporter of Strauss' work and he was allowed to continue performing even while the works of Debussy, Mahler and Mendelssohn were being banned during the Nazi regime.
- Red Caps Trio - Get Off Of That Kick-It's Got A Hole In It
- MUUI - Placid EP
- Troy Seals - You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover
- Patrick Juvet Viva California
- Sam Donahue Navy Band Convoy
- Joe King - Hold Out
- Céline Dion Celine Dion Greatest Hits
- Jazzilla - Hermit - FM Live 2002
- Various - Neoterrorism
- Buzz Off! Buzzöff! Buzzöff!
- Jeff Carter - The AntiChrist's Arpeggio
- Rev. Clay Evans And The African American Religious Connection Mass Choir - Constantly
- Emerson Lake and Palmer ELP Tarkus
- Georges Dobbelaere - Nanine Bassot - Jean Mermoz
- Udvardy Tibor Tibor Udvardy Accompanied By Gyula Kóczé Gipsy Band The Gipsy Band Of Gyula Kóczé Famous Hungarian Folk Songs
- Various The Loft Club Vol. 5
- Andrew - If You Want Me
- Ketil Stokkan and Korpset - Ja Papa
- Pierre De Deken - Dikke Gaston
- Menhir - Hiding In Light